Omolara-Victoria Animashaun

Greetings Reader,

I am Omolara, Thank you for visiting my personal blog. Here is where I express how I truly feel 65% of the time the other 35% is kept to myself and my close circle of Friends so this blog is a true representation of who I am. I have been blogging since I was about 11 and I doubt I will stop anytime soon….. Waiting to go Where God’s Whisper blows me.